When you’re investing in a new website, the focus is often on the design and functionality of the site and how easily it can be found by search engines – which is what we do at Pebble. However, once a prospective customer has found your site, the website content needs to grab their attention, maintain their interest and cause them to take action.
But it’s difficult to write the content if you’re very close to the product or service that you’re promoting as well as running your business at the same time.
So that’s why we’ve teamed up with Butterfield Marketing – experienced marketing communications professionals who specialise in copywriting. They examine your product, service or business from the customer’s point of view and give you a fresh insight, then get your message across to the audience in a clear and engaging way. The right words can inspire, impress, explain, educate or sell – or do all five.
Why use a copywriter?
- Although most people can write, not everyone can write clear, concise, targeted communication that really engages the reader
- A copywriter takes lots of information and distils this down into something interesting, readable and appropriate for the intended audience
- They get to the point and avoid jargon so that your message stands out against the competition
- Advertisements, websites and brochures are read in different ways. A copywriter ensures that the structure and content of the copy is applicable to the medium
- A copywriter incorporates your key words and phrases into your website content. This is fundamental with Google and Yahoo rankings, while making it compelling to human readers
- You can focus on your other responsibilities while they work on your copy
- You meet your deadlines!