This is a common question we hear when we talk to people about keeping their website up to date. We give a brief overview about some of the things about keeping your website up to date if the most effective way.
Write about your achievements as a business, you may think you do not have news but we bet you have new news to speak about almost everyday and there is always something going on!
- If you have an offer on for your customers, why not write about it?
- If you have a blog on your website you can write about staff members that are performing well (employee of the month)
- Why not advertise staff vacancies on your website?
- If there is national or local news that affects your industry, write about it!
- Local news is great to speak about, how does this news affect your business?
- If you see an interesting article, link to it and form your own opinion and write about it.
Not only will keeeping your website up to date keep people coming back to your website but you will find search engines will keep coming back again and again looking at your content and, as a result, your positioning in these search engines will begin to rise.