If you follow these easy steps below you can quickly setup your iPhone to send and receive emails.
1) On your iPhone - click on the settings icon
2) select mail, contacts and calendars
3) Choose "Add Account"
4) If Pebble have created the email address for you, choose "Other"
5) Enter your name, email address, password and optional description
6) Press "Save" in the top right corner
7) Choose "POP" at the top of the screen
8) Enter the hostname of the incoming mail server - This will be similar to mail.yourwebsite.co.uk
9) Enter your username - this is your email address
10) Enter your password provided to you
11) The details for the outgoing mail server is the same as the incoming mail server.
12) Click "Save" in the top right corner
13) Your email has now been created
If you are a Pebble customer and you are still having difficulty then please call us on 01733 367799 or contact us via our contact form.