A new and exciting role has become available for a Web Developer based at our office in Peterborough. You will need to be proficient in using WordPress as well as using client side technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 as well as jQuery. Knowledge of ASP.NET or PHP is a plus but not essential.
- Working alongside our current team of web developers building websites for existing and new clients
- Contributing ideas and discussing concepts to new and existing websites.
- Website testing
- Assisting in customer support
- Coordinating with project managers
- A good, proven knowledge of current technologies
- Proficient in HTML, CSS and JQuery (Knowledge of PHP is an advantage but not essential)
- A good working knowledge of WordPress
- A passion for delivering websites at a high standard
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure, especially during busy periods
- The aptitude to learn and advance your own skills
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- 21 days paid holiday per year
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
This is a great opportunity to work for a very successful company who have been delivering web based solutions since 2007. Pebble have a portfolio of over 400 clients worldwide and provide various types of web based solutions from websites and content management systems to mobile apps and custom accounts systems.
To be considered for this role, in the first instance please send your CV and covering letter (including salary expectations) to David Evans via email: firstname.lastname@example.org).